A secure facility within a secure site
ISO 27001 certified and 24/7/365 security teams
Peace of mind your data is secure
Based inside a ring-fenced site just 20 minutes from the M25, we take a holistic approach to security. Both physical and cyber security is essential, but we also appreciate that you may need to get to your server fast, at 3am. So we utilise a range of features to ensure secure, easy access for authorised personnel. What's more, we are an ISO 27001 certified facility, with an in-house compliance team, completely safeguarding your data. Our security teams are highly trained, motivated and dedicated, with technical monitoring systems in place across our site.
- ISO 27001 certified facility
- SEAP 3 rated perimeter fencing
- Security manned 24/7/365
- Photographic, PIN and card combination allowing access
- Options for in-rack CCTV direct to your device
- Infra-red CCTV motion detectors to our Building Management Systems
- PCI Payment Card Industry Compliance
ISO 27001 means an organisation has integrated ISMS into their overall management of their day-to-day operations ranging from policies, to organisational structure, people and processes. It also demonstrates an ability to continually review and improve current provisions.
The certification underlines Custodian's commitment to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets managed by the business. The Custodian Security Management System and processes covered by the ISO 27001 certification are based on a detailed risk management analysis of the company's entire data centre network. Custodian is now certified with the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
It demonstrates corporate compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements regarding data security, privacy and IT governance.
- Risks and threats are assessed and managed appropriately
- Physical security processes are enforced consistently
- Audits are regularly conducted including tests of security and CCTV monitoring
PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance
Custodian is able to help maintain strict control over the storage and accessibility of media that contains cardholder data:
- Facility entry controls to limit and monitor physical access to cardholder data systems
- Strict identification procedures, including the provision of individual entry cards
- Time limited data floor access cards
- Comprehensive visitor logs – including CCTV records – stored for a minimum of 3 months
Companies working in the payment card industry require and demand rigorous security protocols. Part of that process is ensuring that physical access to cardholder data is stringently restricted. Custodian works in partnership with our clients who need to achieve PCI accreditation. Part of the PCI requirements involves strict control over physical access to data or systems that house cardholder data, and as such the ability for individuals to access and /or remove devices, data, systems or hard copies must be carefully restricted.