CustodianDC Ltd are data centre, colocation and network specialists, whose aim is to provide resilient, consistent and secure access to our customer’s mission-critical computing services and provide a properly designed and scaled infrastructure. In achieving our business objectives, CustodianDC aims, on a daily basis, to ensure that all our working systems and practices are optimised to reduce environmental impact.
CustodianDC Ltd are committed to protecting the environment. In order to minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects;
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors;
- Incorporate environmental factors into our business decisions and strategies;
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources; and
- Research clean air solutions
This policy will be reviewed at least once a year to ensure its suitability, or as significant change requires it.