We collect personal data about:
- Website Visitors
- Clients & Potential Clients
- Contractors and Suppliers
- Employees (current and former) and Job Applicants
We will not disclose any information to any third party without permission except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
Our legal basis for processing the personal data is:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you have consented to it.
We process personal data for the following purposes and legitimate business interests, which include some, or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our clients
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of those rights.
We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes and legal bases set out in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Personal Data and Your Rights
If you wish to access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer or object to the use of your personal data in any way, please contact us using the details below (4.7 How to Contact Us) to discuss your requirements.
You can also make a complaint to the ICO who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies from your browser. Please be aware that, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see the table below.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.