We collect personal data about:
- Website Visitors
- Clients & Potential Clients
- Contractors and Suppliers
- Employees (current and former) and Job Applicants
We will not disclose any information to any third party except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
Our legal basis for processing the personal data is:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you have consented to it.
We process personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some, or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our clients
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of those rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and, if you wish to do so please contact us using the details below. Please bear in mind this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer or object to the use of your personal data in any way, please contact us using the details below to discuss your requirements.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies from your browser. Please be aware that, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites
We are committed to continually improving our Information Security management system in line with developments in technology as well as in legislation and regulation. Audits and reviews of our security controls, policies and procedures take place on a regular basis.
Custodian DC Ltd is certified by BSI to ISO 27001 under certificate number IS 600742.
How to contact us
Custodian DC Ltd.
Vinters Business Park,
New Cut Rd,