Increasing collaboration and reducing cost
The Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) is the data network for health and care organisations which replaced N3. It provides the underlying network arrangements to help integrate and transform health and social care services by enabling them to access and share information more reliably, flexibly and efficiently.
If your business is in the Health and Social Care sector then securing your data is not only important but it is likely to be mandatory. In partnership with Redcentric we provide organisations like yours access to the HSCN network ensuring that your Patient Identifiable Data is encrypted and secured on UK soil.
- Improved network and bandwidth capacity
- More cost effective than previous N3 services
- Send and receive secure, encrypted data between organisations
- Improved collaboration
- Simpler access to NHS Digital's national applications
- Simpler network Information Governance requirements
Talk to the team today on 01622 230382 to find out more.