A dedicated suite to secure your data
Driven by customer demand, we have adapted our approach to data centre provision. Rather than building large data floors, our ongoing development is presented in a series of data suites containing 18-24 racks. As standard these suites contain just two rows of racks however, due to this style of provisioning we can also build out these rooms bespoke to your requirements.
All suites are fully self-contained so whether you need that extra layer of security to satisfy compliance requirements, auditors or investors we can offer a solution to meet your needs.
A secure data room or suite for your business gives you many advantages:
- Highest Physical Security; manned 24/7/365 by security experts and digital surveillance
- An extra layer of security, fully customisable allowing for any access control requirements and intrusion detection
- A contained environment, unaffected by other data centre users, giving you full control
- Contained fire suppression; fire threats are eradicated with our Argonite suppression system
- Superior connectivity options; diverse routing, 10Gb waves, dark fibre, Global Gateways, Cloud Connect
- ISO27001 certified and PCI DSS accredited facilities to satisfy compliance
- Disaster Recovery options; back up or replication options available at our additional data centre facilities
Take two or more 45U IT racks within our ISO 27001 certified data centre in Maidstone, Kent. Each coming with dual power and interconnections.
A group of 45U IT racks within our data centre, enclosed in purpose built cage with additional secured access for your business only. You can even apply your own branding!
A group of 45U IT racks within our data centre, with additional secured access for your business only. Allow us to advise on all aspects of data centre provisioning.
18-24 45U IT racks in our brand new development. A state-of-the-art secured data room for your business like no other in the industry right now.
We endeavour to deal with any support issues with the best possible speed and efficiency. We will keep you informed of our progress during the life-cycle of the job.
We have staff like Ash, one of our Service Delivery Managers, on hand to resolve support issues and to follow up on any associated problems that might be revealed. Ash and all of our Support team have worked to put in place systems and procedures to prevent further recurrence of an issue. He'll happily advise you on best practices should we become aware of any potential problems in set-ups or installations.
Find out more about our on-site support.