Data Centre in the Heart of London
Our state of the art London data centre offers convenient access for businesses in the North of London and the city itself. Being on-net for a large percentage of financial, legal and media providers offers distinct benefits that come connected with the Tier 1 network backbone.
As a primary landing point for international fibre we are able to offer ultra-resilient connectivity options and our London site is particularly attractive to systems integrators, ISPs and telecoms typically looking for colocation in London with opportunities for 5 or more cabinets or racks.
Why our North London Data Centre:
- Improved resilience via diverse fibre routes
- Fibre entry to the building is via three independent points
- 10Gbps enabled
- Underfloor cooling air system with air-cooled package chillers N + 2 redundancy
- Range of wide area network and internet connectivity options
- Dual redundant 20MVA, 33kV dedicated underground mains feeds
- Remote 24/7 security monitoring and Biometric Palm-scanner access
- On-site staff providing remote hand options and facility monitoring
- On-net for all major wide area network carriers including Verizon, Openreach, BT, Virgin Media Business, Cable and Wireless, Opal and many others