London's Green Data Centre
One of our London colocation sites, our Dockland facility has been selected for its proximity to the London Internet Exchange. A Tier 3 data centre, this is the ideal option for a disaster recovery or balanced load solution. With multi-gigabyte connections to all of our other locations, it is part of a strongly resilient network that has been built by the Custodian technical team, incorporating multiple redundancy alongside global high-speed access.
Our London Dockland partner site is powered entirely with renewable energy, earning the data centre The Carbon Trust Standard and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Standard.
Why our London Docklands Data Centre:
- 47U, 600mm x 1000mm
- Optional dual (A+B) power feed, to 8 amps available, PDUs included
- 2 x 1Gb ports as standard, 10Mbps FOC using BGP IP Transit, carrier neutral facility
- A full function closed control air conditioning system with N + 1 redundancy
- 100% uptime on power, 99.995% uptime on network
- Fully monitored fire detection and suppression 24/7
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- Access to over 100 carriers
- Remote Hands
- 24/7/364 access