Are you ready for the ISDN switch off?
Your traditional legacy system has served you well. In all likelihood, it's already paid for. So, you have a certain incentive to stick with it. That may seem like a safe choice on the surface. After all, changing your communications system is a significant undertaking and entails a certain amount of risk. However, it may be far riskier to stay with an out-of-date and underperforming on-premises system.
The longer you keep your legacy system, the greater your risks and costs, including:
- System outages and unplanned downtime that harm your business, reputation, and profitability.
- High upgrade costs associated with keeping server environments up to date.
- Losing ground to competitors with superior communications capabilities - just imagine what your outdated communications say about your business.
- Inability to replace critical components as dated technology reaches end of life
- Attrition of in-house expertise required to maintain legacy infrastructure
- Security - A compromised PBX system can lead to unwanted calls targeted at end-user can be extremely costly...
Download to read more