Surrey Data Centre
Colocation located just off the M25 in Byfleet
Custodian Surrey offers a safe and secure location for your IT infrastructure at an affordable price
Whether you're looking for a disaster recovery option or a singular data centre location, Custodian's Byfleet colocation facility is located just off Junction 10 of the M25 in Surrey, within easy access from either Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
Our Byfleet colocation site in Surrey has been chosen by our technical team not only for its location, but for the guiding philosophy and technical expertise that governs the operation. With the ability to provide bespoke solutions and link seamlessly with our other facilities, our Surrey colocation site provides you with all the flexibility and security you would expect from Custodian Data Centres.
- Our Surrey site provides clients with fully resilient connectivity
- With a PUE of 1.14, the cooling system has been developed to enable truly efficient energy use, saving cost for the client and reducing CO2 emissions
- 24/7/365 access and support
- Total security is the standard operating procedure on-site whilst acknowledging that client access requires a straight forward and efficient methodology
- Flexibility and adaptability, allowing 'bespoke solutions' to assure client satisfaction
- Ultra-resilient connectivity options
- N+3 cooling capacity
- Pioneering CO2 reduction techniques for data centres. Custodian Surrey being one of the first UK data centres to install an evaporative cooling system
- Awarded the Green Datacentre Project of the Year by Datacentre Solutions
10 minutes from J10/J11 on the M25 and A3
5 minute walk from Byfleet and New Haw mainline station