Why a cloud-based VoIP system for your business?
Long gone are the days of traditional phone systems with limited capabilities, onsite hardware, variable bills and high maintenance costs.
A cloud-based system means you no longer need hardware onsite that is expensive to purchase and maintain. You can take and manage calls anywhere. Not just from your desk phone, but from your computer, your mobile and other devices. All of the features you benefit from in your office can now be taken anywhere.
Our Cloud VoIP service powered by 8x8
Hosted in the cloud for ultra-flexibility, our solution provides telephony for the present day and future. With no on-premise hardware or dedicated circuits required - our systems work purely over the internet with a fixed monthly cost per user, meaning no unexpected bills and greater flexibility for your business.
Our Cloud VoIP service will provide your business with the following benefits:
- No on-premise hardware or dedicated lines required
- Unlimited free calls to UK landline and mobile, with options to include up to 47 other countries
- A complete suite of telephony, unified communications and collaboration solutions
- Integrate and consolidate disparate communications systems
- Unite remote locations and employees with one powerful platform
- Reduce and control communications costs with a fixed monthly cost
- Scale quickly as needs change
- Business analytics to manage trends, productivity and the user experience
- Do business everywhere with mobile solutions
- Security and compliance built in, not bolted on
- 24/7/365 UK based support team
What's more, at Custodian, our technical and service delivery team can support you with migrating and integrating any legacy systems. Whether you need us to carry out the full migration or be on hand to assist with configuration we can provide a support plan to meet your needs.
Talk to the team today on 01622 230382 to find out more.
To find out more about the benefits of cloud-based communications read our whitepaper "Are you ready for the IDSN Switch off?"