Custodian to the Cloud
Hybrid and private cloud solutions to suit all
A secure, scalable and customisable cloud
The Custodian private cloud is customisable, scalable and highly connectable. Our private cloud offering can be seen as a more secure and compliant offering than the public cloud services of today, with higher privacy, cloud bursting and more control. What's more, our hybrid cloud solutions mean you can have the best of both worlds: private and public. Our team will work with you to build you hosted infrastructure in our ISO 27001 certified data centre, which features a multi-homed IP transit network and numerous connectivity add-ons like DDoS mitigation to help prevent cybercrime on your business's behalf.
- Direct access to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other providers
- Private cloud, hosted infrastructure in our data centre
- High capacity interconnects to various other data centres and interconnections with major global internet exchanges
- On-premise award-winning colocation
- 24/7/365 support and security, in-house and ISO 27001 certification
- Super-fast bandwidth, resilient and low latency connectivity options
- Advanced network consultancy, ISP-grade designs for clients
- Dark fibre, wavelength, MPLS/VPSL and IP transit services
Connect to the Cloud
By working with Custodian, you can easily connect to the following providers:
Investing in our network. Connecting your business.
Customer demand has driven continued investment into our ever-expanding network at Custodian. Such investment has seen us add several new sites to our "on-net" dark fibre infrastructure, which means we can rapidly deliver new hybrid cloud services to public cloud providers in these locations from our Kent data centre facility.
Hybrid cloud puts both your on-premise infrastructure and cloud on the same network, be that a private cloud or public cloud. This means Custodian can offer your business the option of having your physical infrastructure hosting sensitive, critical information in Kent, and a cloud connection to host less fundamental resources and applications.
Businesses have chosen our hybrid cloud solution thanks to our excellent support team who work with you to recommend how to make such a solution work best for your business and ultimately, improve your performance.