New Business Sales Executive
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Custodian Data Centres is an award-winning innovative Data Centre, Network & Cloud services provider based in Maidstone, Kent.
We are seeking a number of full-time New Business Sales Executives (B2B) to work within our Business Development Department.
This is a permanent role with full training and development support provided. Successful candidates will benefit from a friendly and supportive working environment with great earning potential.
What's on Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding environment
- Private health insurance
- Free secure onsite parking
- Regular company social events & updates
- Encouraged personal development
- 28 Days Paid Holiday (which increases based on service length)
- Free U-Space for staff members
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
- Personal commission and KPI structure
- Tailored training programme
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Identify prospective new client accounts by making outbound calls
- Seek strategic opportunities to expand the growth of the business
- Work closely with the Sales Director and small team of Business Development Executives to position service offerings through targeted campaigns and new product launches.
- Regularly liaise with the Marketing team to ensure all incoming leads are fully explored and developed, with the intent to increase conversion rates.
- Provide regular status insights to new clients about ongoing product development.
- Assist with administrative duties relating to clients inclusive of proposal documentation and in-house CRM system.
- Support with the development of bespoke proposals/budgets to provide clients with the optimal solutions to meet their needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to making outbound calls
- Be comfortable working to targets set by the Sales Director and be committed to developing and closing own sales opportunities
- Have previous experience within a sales environment - preferred but not essential
- Have a good understanding/interest of the IT/data centre market - however, not essential
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a proven ability to follow a sales process and comply with company policies
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A full UK driving licence